Green Grass Consulting are well known experts in telecoms recruitment in South Africa and our core business is in the ICT industry. We are more than just a telecoms recruitment agency that helps ICT/IT professionals to find ICT jobs, but we are also a telecoms recruitment agency that helps ICT companies to find the ‘cream of the crop’ for their job vacancies.
Allow us to help you find jobs in IT, jobs in ICT and jobs in telecommunications that you will be devoted to. For those who are new to the ‘game’, we can help to kick-start your ICT/IT careers! And for those companies that have jobs in ICT, jobs in IT or jobs in telecommunications available, we will help you to fill those positions- quickly, efficiently, cost-effectively, and with the very best candidates possible!
Jobs in telecommunications
On our website here at Green Grass Consulting you will find so numerous listings for jobs in telecommunications. There are many different jobs in telecommunications in South Africa. We will help you find that perfect job at leading ICT Companies that are reputable and stable. Jobs in telecommunications are what we here at Green Grass Consulting excel in.
Jobs in telecommunications, that are marketed by ICT companies for the ICT industry include:
- Managers work at many levels in telecommunications companies, assuring that the company or department meets goals for sales and customer service, creating and adhering to budgets, and supervising employees.
- Marketing specialists, research analysts, graphic designers and ad copyists all work to produce advertisements for print, radio and television to sell telecommunications devices and service.
- Salespeople in the telecommunications/information technology agency may work for Internet Service Providers, cell phone stores, land line telephone plan sales, long distance sales, or cable and satellite television companies. They may work in retail locations or telemarketing.
- Network analysts, service technicians and system administrators ensure that telecommunications/information technology lines and systems function correctly and repair problems as needed. Software and computer engineers and programmers help devise new technologies for various telecommunications devices and service.
- Telecommunications customer service personnel typically work in large call centre environments where they handle incoming calls. Customer service representatives typically answer questions and solve technological assistance and troubleshooting for customers. (ehow.com)
- Marketing specialists, research analysts, graphic designers and ad copyists all work to produce advertisements for print, radio and television to sell telecommunications devices and service
Development and Support
- Billers and payment processors work to mail and collect customer bills' and ensure they are credited to their accounts. Accountants and bookkeepers are responsible for tracking the financial expenditures and income for telecommunication companies.
What else we offer you...
ICT companies contact us every day to notify us about ICT job openings and as an ICT/IT telecoms recruitment agency, we assist both individuals and ICT companies with regard to finding and filling jobs in the ICT industry. ICT companies come to Green Grass Consulting because we are highly regarded in the ICT/information technology arena for being the gurus in telecoms recruitment. Call or email us today to find your dream jobs in telecommunications with top ICT companies in South Africa.